iDendron is the newly established HKU innovation and entrepreneurship hub for HKU innovators and entrepreneurs.
The SEED Programme supports early-stage startup projects initiated by HKU students and young alumni with co-working spaces and other resources. This is the collaborative community to meet entrepreneurs, innovators, and pioneers.
Where is iDendron?
1/F, Knowles Building, HKU [MAP]
What do we offer?
– Designated workstations for teams
– Hot desks for individuals
– Workshops and networking opportunities
– Meeting Rooms, event space, lockers and more.
Who can apply?
– The principal applicant has to be HKU current full-time, part-time student or graduate who is aged 35 or below by 31st December 2017
– The company in the application (if any) shall NOT have been registered more than 3 years by 31st December 2017
How to apply and procedure?
– We accept applications year-round. Applicants will be invited for an interview, if necessary.
– Apply at http://bit.ly/2wRiLhB
– Membership is for 6 months and with possible renewal.
– Deadline for the first batch of admission: Sept 30 (Sat)
>> Application >> Invited for an interview >> Succeeded candidates will receive membership from iDendron for 6 months >> Interview will be required for membership renewal after 6 months
How much do we need to pay?
iDendron is free of charge. Yet, we will collect $500 as a deposit. An amount of $100 will be deducted on loss or damage of access card. Any damage on iDendron properties by members may subject to deduction of the deposit.
Terms and Conditions of use will be announced soon. For enquiries, please contact email@example.com.