MedTech Hackathon 2019
DreamCatchers Medtech Hackathon Hong Kong is back! The Hackathon is co-organised by the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP). You will have the chance to spend a week to work in teams with students from Stanford University and Hong Kong universities, and young professionals from HKSTP to come up with prototypes of healthcare solutions.
Theme: Innovation for crowded hospitals
Date: 24-29 June 2019*
Venue: Hong Kong Science Park & The University of Hong Kong
*FREE OF CHARGE, Selected candidates have to join for the WHOLE session of 24 – 29 June, 2019
Apply Here if you are an engineer, medicine student, designer, developer and entrepreneurs!
30 April 2019
11 May 2019 (for Stanford Students only)
What will happen:
– Define unmet medical needs & learn about Stanford Biodesign methodologies
– Hospital Visits, ideation & Prototype Development
– Business Plan & Investment Pitch
* Programme details: http://bit.ly/MedTech2019
* 2018 programme details and video highlights: http://bit.ly/DCMTHackathonHK2018
“LIKE” our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HKUDreamCatchers/) to get the latest. More events and programmes to come. Stay tuned!
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DreamCatchers MedTech Hackathon Hong Kong Organising Committee